The range of the wireless Bluetooth connection between your phone and your smartwatch can vary greatly depending on the environment. In general, you should have at least 10 meters (or 30 feet) of connectivity. Your smartwatch can also use your home Wi-Fi network for connectivity in any areas covered by your home network.
Articles in this section
- WHICH PHONES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE™ APP?
- HOW DO I POWER ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I SET UP MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW FAR AWAY CAN MY SMARTWATCH BE FROM MY PHONE AND STILL BE CONNECTED?
- HOW DO I CONNECT THE SMARTWATCH TO WI-FI?
- HOW DO I POWER OFF MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I UPDATE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE THROUGH THE GOOGLE PLAY STORE?
- HOW DO I UNINSTALL THE WEAR OS BY GOOGLE APP?
- HOW DO I RESET MY SMARTWATCH TO FACTORY SETTINGS?