Google Fit allows your watch to view and store activity, location, nutrition, and body sensor information. Activity information is data about your physical activity. It may include step count, calories burned, and speed, for activities like running, walking, or biking.
Articles in this section
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- HOW DO I ENABLE MY SMARTWATCH SCREEN TO BE ALWAYS ON?
- HOW DO I USE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I LISTEN TO AND STORE MUSIC ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE NFC?
- WHY IS MY TOUCHSCREEN NOT RESPONDING TO TAPS IN WATER?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH ACT SPORADICALLY IN WATER?
- HOW DO I TRACK SWIM WORKOUTS?
- HOW DO I TURN OFF GPS ON MY SMARTWATCH?