Google Fit allows your watch to view and store activity, location, nutrition, and body sensor information. Activity information is data about your physical activity. It may include step count, calories burned, and speed, for activities like running, walking, or biking.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DOES WEAR OS BY GOOGLE WORK WITH IPHONE?
- HOW DOES WEAR OS BY GOOGLE WORK WITH ANDROID PHONES?
- IS MY SMARTWATCH WATER AND/OR DUST PROOF?
- DOES THE SMARTWATCH HAVE A MICROPHONE AND/OR SPEAKER?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE AN ALARM?
- WHICH NOTIFICATIONS WILL I RECEIVE?
- HOW DO NOTIFICATIONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CONTROL WHICH NOTIFICATIONS I CAN RECEIVE ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I BLOCK NOTIFICATIONS?