The smartwatch may have both a microphone and speaker depending on the model. These can be used to activate Google Now, set alarms and reminders, respond to your email, make or receive voice calls (only if paired to an Android Phone), and a variety of other uses depending on which apps you have installed. Note: Some voice features may not be available on iOS.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO MY SMARTWATCH PUSHER BUTTONS WORK?
- HOW DOES WEAR OS BY GOOGLE WORK WITH IPHONE?
- HOW DOES WEAR OS BY GOOGLE WORK WITH ANDROID PHONES?
- IS MY SMARTWATCH WATER AND/OR DUST PROOF?
- DOES THE SMARTWATCH HAVE A MICROPHONE AND/OR SPEAKER?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE AN ALARM?
- WHICH NOTIFICATIONS WILL I RECEIVE?
- HOW DO NOTIFICATIONS WORK?
- HOW DO I CONTROL WHICH NOTIFICATIONS I CAN RECEIVE ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I BLOCK NOTIFICATIONS?