The smartwatch may have both a microphone and speaker depending on the model. These can be used to activate Google Now, set alarms and reminders, respond to your email, make or receive voice calls (only if paired to an Android Phone), and a variety of other uses depending on which apps you have installed. Note: Some voice features may not be available on iOS.
Articles in this section
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- HOW DO I ENABLE MY SMARTWATCH SCREEN TO BE ALWAYS ON?
- HOW DO I USE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I LISTEN TO AND STORE MUSIC ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE NFC?
- WHY IS MY TOUCHSCREEN NOT RESPONDING TO TAPS IN WATER?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH ACT SPORADICALLY IN WATER?
- HOW DO I TRACK SWIM WORKOUTS?
- HOW DO I TURN OFF GPS ON MY SMARTWATCH?