Please use the wireless charger that was included in the smartwatch packaging. Place the charger on a flat surface in a well ventilated area that is not in direct sunlight. We recommend plugging the USB charging cable that came with your smartwatch into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified 5v USB wall charger. Do not use a USB hub, USB splitter, USB y-cable, battery pack or other peripheral device to charge.
Articles in this section
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO CHARGE MY SMARTWATCH’S BATTERY?
- HOW DO I MANAGE THE BATTERY LIFE?
- I'VE PLACED THE SMARTWATCH ONTO THE CHARGER. WHY DO I NOT SEE THE CHARGING INDICATOR ON THE DISPLAY?
- HOW CAN I TELL WHEN MY SMARTWATCH IS CHARGING?
- HOW DO I CHARGE MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW LONG WILL MY SMARTWATCH BATTERY LAST?