If the charging indicator (lightning bolt) is not visible, the charger does not detect the watch.
Try the following tips:
- Reseat the watch on the charger
- Verify watch is seated snugly on charger with no gap
- Verify nothing is between charger and device, i.e. no dust, tape, etc.
- Make sure the charger is getting power. Verify the charge’s USB cable works with other devices.
- Try changing the charger’s power source, i.e. move to wall outlet from laptop.
- Device may be defective. Try replacing if watch is under warranty. For more information on warranty, go to "WHAT IS THE WARRANTY ON MY SMARTWATCH?"
Sometimes if the device gets too hot while charging, it will go into a thermal shutdown mode until it cools off and then, will continue charging once it is safe again. Try removing the device from the charger, wait for it to cool down, and place it on the charger again.