On iPhones, not all notifications will get sent if multiple notifications are received on the phone at the same time (e.g. you have My App Notifications for all your apps and your phone receives Gmail, Inbox, Google+, Facebook, and Facebook Messenger at the same time, possibly only one of the "My App" notifications will trigger).
Articles in this section
- WHAT IS NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW DO I SET CONTACTS AND APPS TO THE HOUR MARKERS ON MY WATCH DIAL?
- WHAT IF I RECEIVE SEVERAL APP NOTIFICATIONS AT THE SAME TIME, DO THEY ALL SHOW UP ON MY DEVICE?
- HOW CAN I DELETE A CONTACT OR APP FROM MY NOTIFICATIONS?
- HOW CAN I CHANGE THE VIBRATION STRENGTH OF MY HYBRID SMARTWATCH?
- WHAT IF I DON'T RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS ON MY DEVICE?
- WHAT IF MY NOTIFICATIONS DON'T COME THROUGH?
- WHAT IF MY HANDS ARE NOT POINTING TO THE RIGHT PLACE AS SET BY ME IN MY NOTIFICATIONS?