Your smartwatch can identify when you remove the watch from your wrist, and asks for your PIN to re-access watch information and functionality. This is a security measure to prevent strangers from accessing your personal data if the watch has been recently removed from your wrist or stolen.
Articles in this section
- HOW DO I KEEP HEART RATE ON THE SCREEN WHILE I'M EXERCISING?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- HOW DO I ENABLE MY SMARTWATCH SCREEN TO BE ALWAYS ON?
- HOW DO I USE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I LISTEN TO AND STORE MUSIC ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE NFC?
- WHY IS MY TOUCHSCREEN NOT RESPONDING TO TAPS IN WATER?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH ACT SPORADICALLY IN WATER?
- HOW DO I TRACK SWIM WORKOUTS?