To store music on your smartwatch, you must have a paid music subscription. Download the watch app for your preferred music service and log into a paid account. Follow the instructions in your chosen music app to download music directly to the smartwatch. Once downloaded, you can connect Bluetooth headphones to listen phone free at any time.
Articles in this section
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH MAKE ME ENTER A PIN?
- HOW DO I SET UP AND USE GOOGLE PAY?
- HOW DO I ENABLE MY SMARTWATCH SCREEN TO BE ALWAYS ON?
- HOW DO I USE BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES WITH MY SMARTWATCH?
- HOW DO I LISTEN TO AND STORE MUSIC ON MY SMARTWATCH?
- DOES MY SMARTWATCH HAVE NFC?
- WHY IS MY TOUCHSCREEN NOT RESPONDING TO TAPS IN WATER?
- WHY DOES MY SMARTWATCH ACT SPORADICALLY IN WATER?
- HOW DO I TRACK SWIM WORKOUTS?
- HOW DO I TURN OFF GPS ON MY SMARTWATCH?